CBD Asylum 200mg CBD Shampoo 200ml
Saturate scalps and hydrate your hair courtesy of the latest CBD Shampoo in luxury haircare technology.
- Formulated to target key concerns, whether they be dry, oily, thin or flat hair, treat your hair to a nourishing boost from root to tip with our CBD shampoo.
- Supercharged with 200mg of 100% organic CBD, comes in a 250ml bottle.
- This shampoo really is head and shoulders above the rest.
- Added even more herbal essence to this creamy caboodle in the form of 200mg CBD for when you need it most.
- It’s unperfumed so if you’ve a sensitive scalp or psoriasis, it won’t leave you cursing and Pant-ene as it won’t irritate your head either.
- It’s also totally uncoloured so is kind to skin plus won’t leave your Schwarz-kopf.
Organic CBD, Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside Ingredients below are less than 1% Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Phytate. No Allergens
Returns & Exchanges:
Please note that we are unable to accept any returned products that have been unsealed or used in any way, as this would constitute a health and safety risk due to hygiene purposes. Returns and exchanges can only be processed with proof of purchase. This can be the sales receipt, a bank statement or an online sales invoice. Please provide your order numbers in a email to email@example.com and we will gladly start the return process.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns process as easy as possible.
On all hardware products (such as vape kits), we offer a free complimentary six month warranty as standard. If the fault occurs within six months of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you either an exchange or refund. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault. We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. You will be kept updated throughout this process. Please note that this does not cover disposable vape pens.
If you unpack your product and find it damaged, please notify us as soon as possible on +441522404045 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get this rectified for you. In this case, we may ask for photos.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once they are received at our head office. This includes unwanted and faulty products. Please note that we are unable to process an exchange or refund for a product when it is not to your liking. We advise that you ensure that the product you are wanting to purchase is suitable for your needs before you order, as we are unable to cover this circumstance under our policy. You are also more than welcome to contact us if you are not sure on what product to purchase, and we will be more than happy to advise you. When unwanted, damaged or faulty products are returned, we will always offer you either a refund or exchange.